Monday, August 20, 2007

Forgive the unimaginative title, but I have no idea what my time in Sri Lanka is going to be like, and I'd like to avoid putting unnecessary labels on what may come. I can say that I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation though.
I'm leaving in two days. My whole summer, and especially the last week has been a bustle activity. I've been running around trying to pack, see friends and say goodbyes, and sleeping far too little. Unfortunately, that's taken it's toll, and I've got a nasty head cold. Here's hoping I can kick it in two days!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll have much more to say once I get to Sri Lanka. I expect to be updating this blog every week or so.
Feel free to comment!

6 comments:

Max said...

Unnecessary labels are the best kind of labels!

Reid said...

Hi Nik! Have fun!

Ben said...

Sadly, I am apparently unable to post the "Excellent" frog picture to express what I think. Nonetheless, enjoy Sri Lanka, and try not to get trampled by rogue elephants!

Blirb said...

Darryl has thrown your slippers into the pen in disgust, and gleefully ate all the goldfish. I think he misses you. I hope you love the food and enjoy the beautiful Sri Lankan people! love ya!--Mom

anablog said...

you must be hearing a thousand new welcomes! hey, tell us about the plants and animals there--including insects. darn, you are missing the biting lady beetles here.

Draskireis said...

Hi, Nik! Hope you're having fun in Sri Lanka. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you before you left.