Sunday, November 25, 2007

Well, I had a very interesting weekend. I met a new angampora master, and stayed with his business partner. Let me say, I'm used to censoring myself around Sri Lankans so they don't think I'm a sleazeball (because I don't always abstain from alcohol, and I have a girlfriend before I'm married). That's how conservative Sri Lankan culture is. The guy I stayed with sketched me out. Anyway, ask me about the weekend when I get home. It'll be worth your time. I don't really want to talk about it here though.

2 comments:

Blirb said...

Hey buddy,
Please send me your family's address, so I can send the calendar? Its just arrived, and its beautiful, I want to be sure they get it.
I hope your project comes to a satisfactory written end, a launching point from which your future studies can leap!
see you soon!

anablog said...

I have a pocket-calendar for the family, too, a promo advertising a local sheriff.

hmm-- glad you survived the interesting weekend with the death-challenging master. I'm sure it is a good story.

In only a week or so you will be home again. wow. Have a safe and healthy journey. I love you!